Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, April 12, 2008
HAHAHAHA I WAS LOOKING AT THESE A MINUTE AGO AND I HAVEN'T STOPPED LAUGHING HAHAHAHA FREAKING RETARDED
Introducing, Skype, the new MSN...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

He loves me!

He really loves me!

I dunno why he loves me but he does!

Okay that's why he loves me HAHA
Nick Wong you're a FR (Fucking Retard)
and I love you :D
ex-oh, ex-oh
11:57 PM